Why You Should Hire Our New Port Richey Attorney for Your Criminal Defense Needs:
Have you been charged with a crime? Do you need the best New Port Richey Criminal Defense Lawyer?
According to every law in the country, you are innocent until proven guilty. And anyone who is charged with a crime is entitled to the best defense possible. Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group is not here to pass judgement on you. We are here to represent you and ensure that your criminal defense is handled by an expert in the field.
Our attorneys have experience on both sides of the table. There are no surprises, just successful defenses.
Why do you need an attorney?
We have all been taught that the truth wins. If you have been charged with a crime you did not commit – or there were mitigating circumstances – the truth can get twisted and anything you say to the police or prosecuting attorney can seem like a confession of guilt. The police are not interested in what you have to say; they are only interested in arresting an individual and closing a case.
They may tell you that they are there to help you, but they are not telling the truth. The arresting officer may act like your best friend, your buddy. You cannot fall for that tactic. Before you ever say another word, your first statement should be “I want my New Port Ritchey Criminal Defense Lawyer.”
After you ask for your lawyer, the police – nor any other person in authority – can not question you without a lawyer present. We will confer with you and counsel you on what you should and should not answer. We will review evidence and determine if they have anything tangible on which they can hold you.
If there is evidence against you, we represent you at your initial hearing and request reasonable bail if not release on recognizance (ROR).
Know your rights
Any individual accused of a crime has guaranteed rights. Do you know yours? You have a right to a New Port Richey Criminal Defense Lawyer. You have the right to a jury trial of your peers. You have a right to face and confront any witness who testifies against you. You have the right against self-incrimination. You have the right to produce your own evidence. The prosecution must prove you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
This is a time of stress and extreme worry for you and your family. Allow us to take away some of that burden. It is difficult to go about your everyday living with a criminal charge being held over your head. Look at our record of success. Breathe again because you have the best on your side.
Areas of Expertise
- DUI: There is much more to a DUI case than guilt or innocence. Can your fine be lowered? Is jail time mandatory? Can you keep your driver’s license for work? It is not wise at all to appear in court and try to represent yourself. You need a professional New Port Richey DUI Attorney standing right beside you that knows the ins and outs and all the ramifications.
- Domestic Abuse: The pendulum can swing both ways here. When you hear Domestic Abuse you always think it is man hurting a woman. It can also be the wife attacking the husband or a domestic partner assaulting the other partner. Many times it is he said/she said. We can be on hand to investigate the truth. There can be mitigating circumstances. Not every case is black and white. You need someone who has seen the inside of a courtroom both from a prosecuting and defense side of the table.
- Drug Offenses : Your New Port Richey Criminal Defense Lawyer can work on your behalf to get charges reduced or dropped. There is a lot of gray area in these cases and you need someone who knows how to talk with the District Attorney or ADA.
- Assault: There is a great deal of gray area here as well. It could be self-defense. You could have been afraid for your life or that of a loved one or friend. We can talk through the circumstances, look at the proof that the prosecution has and work on a winning defense. Winning can mean a shorter sentence, lighter fines and much more.
- Identity Theft: You are not aware of the bargaining chips that may be available to you. We do. We use them every day.
Perhaps you have been accused of forgery, parole violation, manslaughter or even traffic violations. Once you are convicted of a felony it remains with you throughout your life. It can keep you from securing a good paying job in your field of expertise.
In the state of Florida, without a release by the governor, a convicted felon is not allowed to vote. In every state a convicted felon cannot purchase a hunting rifle or a handgun for protecting his home and family. In most states a convicted felon cannot serve on jury duty. These are actual laws. There is also the bad name and reputation that will follow you like a shadow. Many believe that a criminal cannot be rehabilitated and will remain a criminal throughout his life. You can stop all this by contacting a New Port Richey Criminal Defense Lawyer to help you.
Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group will not charge you for your initial consultation. There are many times when we are speaking with a family member regarding representing a loved one. We will not nickel and dime you or make false promises to get your money. We shoot straight with you and want you to do the same with us.
With everything else going on in your life, money is the last thing you want to worry about. We will come up with a payment plant that will meet your needs and budget.
When you need the best defense in New Port Richey, call New Port Richey Criminal Defense Lawyer. The call is free. Call us today: 727-847-4878 or fill out the form below.