Land O' Lakes Truck Accident
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Land O’Lakes, Florida
“Everyone in this group from the front desk staff, assistants, and attorneys are nothing but professional, pleasant, courteous, and very knowledgeable in what they do. I had a wonderful experience and highly recommend them.”
Even if you are a safe driver around large trucks, it’s impossible to know when an accident is going to happen. From drowsy truck drivers to cargo shifts to road defects and more, truck accidents happen and, when they do, the damages are often devastating for those involved.
At the law office of the Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group, our experienced Land O’Lakes, Florida truck accident lawyers are here to guide you through the process of filing a truck accident claim and aggressively advocate for your rights along the way. Please reach our Land O’Lakes truck accidents lawyers today for your free consultation.
What to Expect from Our Land O’Lakes Truck Accident Law Firm
If you’ve been in a truck accident, you shouldn’t think twice about hiring a lawyer – you need someone on your side who will be available to support you and make sure that an insurance company doesn’t get away with paying you less than you deserve. When you hire our Land O’Lakes truck accident law firm, you can expect us to:
- Fully investigate your crash. One of the first things that we’ll do when you hire us is to open an investigation into your crash to determine how the crash happened, who’s to blame for what happened, and against whom a claim should be filed. This process involves being at the scene of the accident ourselves, collaborating with experts, sending spoliation of evidence letters, reviewing the police report, talking to witnesses, and more.
- Handle your claim. Filing an insurance claim, proving fault and damages, and reviewing a settlement can all be very complicated. You can count on our legal team to do everything that’s necessary along the way, including compiling your paperwork, talking to the insurance company, calculating your damages, and reviewing and negotiating your settlement amount. We know what’s on the line, and you can trust us to do a thorough and accurate job of managing your case
- Keep you in the loop. Throughout the entire process, we will remain proactive, transparent, and engaged in your case. If you have questions, you can count on us to be accessible and available throughout. We want you to feel as though you have a friend in us.
Why You Need a Lawyer After a Truck Accident
Don’t make the mistake of not hiring an attorney if you’ve been in a truck accident. You need a lawyer because:
- Your injuries are serious. If your injuries are serious, you are looking at high medical bills and long-term damages, potentially in the form of permanent disability, disfigurement, or/and scarring. You need someone who knows what’s on the line and will work hard to make sure you’re compensated.
- Your economic and noneconomic damages are severe. If you’ve been injured, disability and high medical expenses aren’t the only damages you’ll incur; you may also be unable to work and sustain lost wages. What’s more, you may also be facing property damage expenses and a wide array of noneconomic damages, like pain, suffering, and emotional distress.
- Liability is unclear. Liability in a truck accident can be complex. The first step is determining what happened. Potentially liable parties include a trucking company, truck driver, shipper or loader of cargo, the manufacturer of a vehicle or a vehicle party, or another third-party. Note that even when fault lies on the shoulders of one party, however, that may not be who’s liable (i.e. a trucking company may be liable for a truck driver’s actions).
- You’re not being offered a fair settlement. Insurance companies notoriously low-ball claims and offer people less than they deserve with the aim of saving money in mind. If your claim has been low-balled and you haven’t been offered a fair settlement, we can help.
The Statute of Limitations in Truck Accident Claims
One of the most important things that you need to know is that you only have a limited amount of time to act. After a truck accident, you have four years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party. If you breach the statute of limitations, your claim will be barred.
Contact a Truck Accident Attorney in Land O' Lakes
Call us at 1-877-941-4878 or submit a contact form for a free consultation.
Why Should I Hire Kemp, Ruge & Green?
It is very easy to describe what Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group does. Our mission statement says it all. We strive to “relentlessly pursue protecting our clients and improving our community through respect, communication and service.” Put more simply, we help people.
Everything we do is with that singular purpose in mind. If a client has been injured by someone else, we will do everything we can to make sure they get the best possible medical care at little or no expense to them. If a client is going through a divorce, we will vigorously work to help them get everything they need to put the pieces of their life back together and to make sure their rights are protected.
Our firm is unique; we are committed to our community and our clients with a level of legal expertise that is among the highest in the area. In fact, we were featured in Positively Tampa for our efforts.
Our attorneys are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a national group that provides a network for information exchange, local assistance and case referrals to top trial lawyers in America who have won large, complex cases. Fewer than 1% of attorneys nationwide earn this high distinction. We always provide legal representation in your best interests, maintaining open communication lines, and keeping you updated about your case every step of the way.
Regardless of where you live in the Tampa Bay region, including Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, and Hernando Counties, we look forward to helping you make the best of your situation. Many of our attorneys have been acclaimed as among the 1% of all attorneys in the country, and they’re right here in our area, ready to help you.
Common Questions About Personal Injuries in Land O’Lakes, FL
Two main categories of damages regarding compensation exist. There are damages that are based on matters of a tangible nature such as medical costs, lost wages, property damage, etc. There are also damages that are based on matters of an intangible nature such pain, mental state, and quality of life.
Yes. Not only do you have an action against the driver of the vehicle, but you also have an action against the owner of the vehicle. It does not matter if the owner of the vehicle has a commercial policy or is an individual owner.
Living in Land O’ Lakes
Pasco County, Florida is home to the hidden gem of Land O’ Lakes, where stately Florida suburbs are surrounded by parks, trees and, of course, 50 glistening lakes. It’s a peaceful upscale community that formed around the historic Dupree Gardens.
The average income in Land O’ Lakes is $69,561 which is higher than the rest of the state, and 94.7% of the city’s residents are employed. This is evident in handsome upscale homes with some of the highest values in the non-coastal Tampa area. The city also has some of the best-rated public schools among Florida’s greater metro areas, as well as several private schools.
Land O’ Lakes, Florida
A thriving economy in Land O’ Lakes makes it a great place to run a business. In addition to the usual restaurants, grocery stores and personal services, most businesses in the city are related to management, marketing, sales, science, the arts, production and transportation.
For work, many Land O’ Lakes residents commute locally to businesses in the area or head out of the suburbs and travel south to the city of Tampa. The nearby communities of Lakeland and Spring Hill are also bustling city centers with employment, entertainment, and shopping.
Land O’ Lakes Local Services & Emergency Contact Information
In an emergency, always call 911.
After a motor vehicle crash:
- Land O’ Lakes Fire Emergency – Dial 911
- AdventHealth Central Pasco ER (813) 328-4999