Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Largo, Florida
“Stacy Kemp & Sommer St. Croix helped me so much through the whole process. My experience every time is nothing less than enjoyable and helpful. I’m so thankful I was able to find such an amazing office to help me. I highly recommend this place, you won’t be disappointed.”
-Mercede Santiago, client review
Why Would I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer in Largo?
At Kemp, Ruge & Green, we are uniquely committed to the Largo community and our clients. We combine a genuine spirit of caring with a level of legal expertise that is among the highest in the area. In fact, our firm includes acclaimed attorneys who rank among the top one percent of all attorneys nationwide. We look forward to helping you make the best of your situation and we’re right here in the Largo area, ready to help.
Key Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Investigation of the accident
- Communication and negotiation with insurance companies
- Prove negligence
- Maximize the effort to get fair compensation
Personal Injury Cases We Specialize In
We represent people who have been injured in the following types of situations:
- Car accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boat accidents
- Bus accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bite accidents
- Negligent security
- Wrongful death
Call us at 1-877-941-4878 or submit a contact form for a free consultation.
Why Should I Hire Kemp, Ruge & Green?
It is very easy to describe what Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group does. Our mission statement says it all. We strive to “relentlessly pursue protecting our clients and improving our community through respect, communication and service.” Put more simply, we help people.
Everything we do is with that singular purpose in mind. If a client has been injured by someone else, we will do everything we can to make sure they get the best possible medical care at little or no expense to them. If a client is going through a divorce, we will vigorously work to help them get everything they need to put the pieces of their life back together and to make sure their rights are protected.
Our firm is unique; we are committed to our community and our clients with a level of legal expertise that is among the highest in the area. In fact, we were featured in Positively Tampa for our efforts.
Our attorneys are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a national group that provides a network for information exchange, local assistance and case referrals to top trial lawyers in America who have won large, complex cases. Fewer than 1% of attorneys nationwide earn this high distinction. We always provide legal representation in your best interests, maintaining open communication lines, and keeping you updated about your case every step of the way.
Regardless of where you live in the Tampa Bay region, including Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, and Hernando Counties, we look forward to helping you make the best of your situation. Many of our attorneys have been acclaimed as among the 1% of all attorneys in the country, and they’re right here in our area, ready to help you.
Common Questions About Personal Injuries in Largo, FL
- What are Subrogation Rights?
- Subrogation rights are when someone pays benefits on your behalf as a result of a car accident case. It gives them the right to recover those benefits back from the at-fault driver. The most common subrogation rights we deal with are health insurance carriers. If they pay for some of your medical expenses, then they have a right to be reimbursed from the at-fault driver’s insurance, which is your settlement. You really should hire an attorney to make sure you comply with these subrogation rights, because we work with the health insurance companies to reduce the amount of money that you have to pay back to them.
- What Constitutes Pain and Suffering in a Florida Auto Accident Case?
- Here are some examples of what constitutes pain and suffering in a Florida auto accident case: physical pain, emotional trauma, limitations on daily activities, limitations on abilities at work, depression, scarring, disfigurement, and any kind of post-traumatic stress disorders.
- What Documents Should I Bring to My Attorney?
- We like you to bring the driver’s exchange of information that the police officer gives you at the scene. We also like you to bring any photographs of damage at the scene. Also bring your health insurance cards and your auto insurance cards or declarations page, so we can review the coverage available to you.
Living in Largo
Largo offers a vibrant mix of urban and suburban living along Florida’s western peninsular coast. The streets are lined with bars, restaurants and shopping options, all surrounded by lush parks that encourage the people of Largo to get out and enjoy Florida’s beautiful weather with golf, swimming in public pools like those at the Highland Family Aquatic Center and live entertainment at the Central Park Performing Arts Center.
The area captures the feeling of a small town, even though it is the third largest city in Pinellas County and fourth largest in the Tampa Bay region. Often named a National Arbor Day Tree City, Largo is the only city in Tampa Bay that is a Sterling Tree City.
Although Largo has a reputation as a tourism and retirement hotspot, it has also attracted a large group of young professional homeowners who enjoy Florida living and love the economic opportunities it presents as a thriving business center.
For work, people drive across the city of Largo, further north to Clearwater, and further south to St. Petersburg. Tampa also isn’t too far away but requires a commute across beautiful Tampa Bay from Largo.
Submit a contact form for a free consultation or call us at 1-877-941-4878 to discuss your case with a Florida personal injury lawyer.
Largo Local Services & Emergency Contact Information
In an emergency, always call 911.
After a motor vehicle crash:
- Florida Highway Patrol – (305) 234-2240
- Largo Police – Emergency Dial 911; Non Emergency (727) 587-6730
- Largo Car Accident Lawyer – (877) 941-4878
- Largo Fire Department Emergency – Dial 911
- Florida Highway Patrol – (305) 234-2240
- Largo Police – Emergency Dial 911
- Largo Police – Nonemergency (727) 462-6370
- Largo Medical Center – (727) 588-5200
- Largo Medical Center Indian Rocks Road – (727) 588-5200
- Largo Medical Emergency Room – Call 911 or (727) 588-5200
- Morton Plant Hospital – (727) 462-7000
- Mease Dunedin Hospital – (727) 733-1111
- Mease Countryside Hospital – (727) 725-6111
- St. Joseph’s Children’s Center – (727) 725-6966
About Your Case
We're ready to fight on your behalf. Request a free, no-risk consultation with our attorney's today.