Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Lutz, Florida
“Can’t exactly say I loved going to an attorney but they are truly 5 star. I retained them in Aug 2017 for an injury case that settled April 2018. Communication is the greatest asset in all legal matters and this office is on top of it. If you’re unhappy or questions arise they are quick to reply and explain and adjust as needed. I have no doubts that they treat all client cases with the utmost care and with due diligence. Highly recommended. You will not simply be another case, you will be a person.”
-Thomas Rebman, client review
Why Would I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer in Lutz?
At Kemp, Ruge & Green, we are uniquely committed to the Lutz community and our clients. We combine a genuine spirit of caring with a level of legal expertise that is among the highest in the area. In fact, our firm includes acclaimed attorneys who rank among the top one percent of all attorneys nationwide. We look forward to helping you make the best of your situation and we’re right here in the Lutz region, ready to help.
Key Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Investigation of the accident
- Communication and negotiation with insurance companies
- Prove negligence
- Maximize the effort to get fair compensation
Personal Injury Cases We Specialize In
We represent people who have been injured in the following types of situations:
- Car accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boat accidents
- Bus accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bite accidents
- Negligent security
- Wrongful death
Call us at 1-877-941-4878 or submit a contact form for a free consultation.
Why Should I Hire Kemp, Ruge & Green?
It is very easy to describe what Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group does. Our mission statement says it all. We strive to “relentlessly pursue protecting our clients and improving our community through respect, communication and service.” Put more simply, we help people.
Everything we do is with that singular purpose in mind. If a client has been injured by someone else, we will do everything we can to make sure they get the best possible medical care at little or no expense to them. If a client is going through a divorce, we will vigorously work to help them get everything they need to put the pieces of their life back together and to make sure their rights are protected.
Our firm is unique; we are committed to our community and our clients with a level of legal expertise that is among the highest in the area. In fact, we were featured in Positively Tampa for our efforts.
Our attorneys are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a national group that provides a network for information exchange, local assistance and case referrals to top trial lawyers in America who have won large, complex cases. Fewer than 1% of attorneys nationwide earn this high distinction. We always provide legal representation in your best interests, maintaining open communication lines, and keeping you updated about your case every step of the way.
Regardless of where you live in the Tampa Bay region, including Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, and Hernando Counties, we look forward to helping you make the best of your situation. Many of our attorneys have been acclaimed as among the 1% of all attorneys in the country, and they’re right here in our area, ready to help you.
Common Questions About Personal Injuries in Lutz, FL
- What Is a Permanent Injury?
- A permanent injury does not necessarily have to be a disabling injury. What it means is that you have an injury that will permanently affect you for the rest of your life. It can be a herniation in the neck or lower back. It can be paralysis. It can be traumatic brain injuries; there are many different examples of permanent brain injuries.
- What is Bodily Injury Liability Insurance Coverage?
- Bodily injury liability coverage is optional coverage in Florida. When you opt to purchase bodily injury liability coverage you are protecting yourself in case you or someone else is driving your vehicle and you permanently injure another person and you are at-fault for the accident.
- What is Comprehensive Insurance Coverage?
- Comprehensive coverage is coverage under your auto insurance policy which covers damage to your vehicle that are not related to car accidents. Examples of that kind of coverage would be fire, theft, windstorms and even vandalism.
Living in Lutz
Lutz is nestled in suburban Tampa and is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in Florida. It’s full of young families, new homeowners and high-income professionals who enjoy working in downtown Tampa, then getting out to the suburbs of Hillsborough County when the workday is done.
This area has a lush, park-like feel with plenty of trees and green spaces. Although Lutz offers an old-fashioned small-town feeling, it also has big-city ethnic and economic diversity. It has a good public school system and also a cluster of private schools.
In the past couple of decades, Lutz has attracted droves of people looking to move 15 miles north of Tampa to the Hillsborough suburbs or south Pasco County. It’s considered one of the most family-friendly cities in the Tampa Bay region with high home values and fairly low crime.
Submit a contact form for a free consultation or call us at 1-877-941-4878 to discuss your case with a Florida personal injury lawyer.
Lutz Local Services & Emergency Contact Information
In an emergency, always call 911.
After a motor vehicle crash:
- Florida Highway Patrol – (305) 234-2240
- Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office Emergency Dial 911; Non Emergency (813) 247-0600
- Lutz Car Accident Lawyer – (877) 941-4878
- Lutz Fire Department Emergency – Dial 911
- Florida Highway Patrol – (305) 234-2240
- Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office – Emergency Dial 911
- Hillsborough Sheriff Non Emergency – (813) 247-0600
About Your Case
We're ready to fight on your behalf. Request a free, no-risk consultation with our attorney's today.