When Results Matter

Request Free Consultation

What Should I Do Immediately Following my Florida Car Accident?

First: Call 911. Once that happens, someone from the Sheriff’s Office or a Highway Patrol Officer can respond to the scene. It’s important that you get the accident documented in the form of a police report, so that you have that for your case.

Second: Call an attorney: An attorney can advice you on the steps to handle your property insurance claim, and resolve any injuries you may have sustained as a results of your accident. Insurance companies have attorneys working hard for them, and you need an attorney working just as hard for your rights.