For example, if you are stuck with a criminal record, it will follow you wherever you go. Every time you apply for a job or try to get a security clearance, it will show up. The Criminal Law Attorneys at Kemp, Ruge and Green Law Group will work hard for you, to lessen the burden you face for criminal charges and to make sure you are treated fairly.
This is especially true when it comes to DUI. Because the state of Florida is trying to discourage people from driving drunk, they will try to make your DUI an example. DUI convictions carry with them consequences that can be life-changing, including the loss of driving privileges for a time and, of course, your criminal record.
You may be placed on probation and forced to take substance abuse classes or complete a stint in rehab. In many cases, even for a first offense, a judge can sentence you to as much as six months in jail. In some cases, a conviction can cost you your career if you have a commercial drivers’ license (CDL) because a revocation for a DUI conviction is virtually automatic.
Our DUI and Criminal Law Attorneys have the skills and experience you need to make sure you are treated with justice and to limit the negative effect on your lifestyle.
Making Your Financial Road Smoother
We can also help when you and your family find yourself at a financial crossroads and you feel like you have nowhere to go. While many see bankruptcy as a bad thing, the real purpose of the bankruptcy process is to provide relief for those who find themselves with a level of debt that has a negative impact on their life.
There are several types of bankruptcy available and the Bankruptcy Attorneys at Kemp, Ruge and Green Law Group can guide you to the right one for you, whether as an individual or a business. Put simply, if you have more bills than income every month, with no end in sight, we can help.
Why We Are the Best Law Firm in the Tampa Bay Region
Every client who hires Kemp, Ruge and Green Law Group to represent them in any legal matter receives the best possible legal help, of course. However, our clients also see us as a very caring and supportive presence at a very difficult time when that is exactly what they need.
Hiring our firm means you get the best possible legal representation. Here’s why:
- We believe in helping people. Whether you face a personal injury because of someone else’s negligence, or you have an issue in the family courts, or you face criminal charges like a DUI or your debts are overwhelming, we will be there to help you through.
- We communicate with our clients at every step. One of the principle complaints people have about their attorney is about their lack of communication. That is why we established our 24 HR Call Back Guarantee. This is a very strict policy in which we promise to respond to all contact with our office as soon as possible. If a client has a question that needs to be answered, they deserve one, and the sooner we respond, the better their experience.
- We treat our clients the right way. Our commitment is to making sure that our clients only concentrate on getting well or living their lives. We will arrange for the best possible medical care and we will always keep you updated as to the progress of your case. You will always feel like you have a partner when you hire our attorneys.
- Our attorneys have the experience you need. Our firm has won numerous awards over the years, primarily due to our client-oriented focus, but also for our high level of legal skill. In addition to being named to elite groups of attorneys who are among the top 1% of attorneys nationwide, at least two prestigious lawyer directory services, Avvo and Martindale-Hubbell, have recognized our firm as one of the best in the country, based on testimonials from our clients.
- We are local and we love and support our community. As much national recognition as we receive, we are still a local firm serving our Tampa Bay area community to the best of our ability. Our firm has been recognized as one of the most prominent businesses in the Tampa Bay region. We love this community and we believe in giving back. That is why we donate to dozens of local non-profits, school sports’ teams and other charities in the area. It is also why, as we grow as a firm, our commitment to the community becomes stronger.
When you choose Kemp, Ruge and Green Law Group to help you through the legal process, you are being helped by a firm who is committed to you and the community in which we all live.
When you choose us, you will not only get an attorney who is committed to getting you the best possible result, but you will have a partner in the process who won’t stop until they get you the best possible result in your case.
- “After being hit by a distracted driver, I found myself overwhelmed by doctor visits, insurance companies, and paperwork. That’s when I sought out the assistance of attorney Stacy Kemp and her team. It was obvious from the very beginning that they had my best interest in mind. I can whole-heartedly recommend attorney Stacy Kemp and her law group to anyone else in need of legal representation.” – Ereni Fotopoulos
- “After my car accident, I kept getting pressured by the other driver’s insurance company to sign a bunch of stuff and take a settlement. I thought they were trying to low-ball me, but I didn’t know what to do. A friend of mine told me about this firm, and hiring them was a major help. They got the insurance company off my back. This firm takes good care of its clients.” – Joel Hutson
- “This Law Group has truly changed my perception of seeking advice and assistance from an attorney. I was in a small fender bender that turned into a huge ordeal. When I contacted Kemp & Ruge they were so helpful, honest, and comforting. I will be referring them to everyone I know.” – Amy Lewellyn
About Your Case
We're ready to fight on your behalf. Request a free, no-risk consultation with our attorney's today.