No Fees Until We Win

Land O’Lakes residents who have been injured in an accident caused by another party, may hear all kinds of legal terms when seeking reimbursement for their injuries. Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group explains to accident victims what pure comparative fault means.

(Land O’ Lakes, FL  November 2021) Being the victim of a truck or car accident is a very traumatic event.  It can be devastating.  The compassionate attorneys at Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group understand how stressful it is. This is why they are helping Land O’ Lakes residents figure out the legal jargon they may hear from insurance companies.

A Land O’ Lakes personal injuries attorney will explain some basic Florida laws that affect victim compensation.  The most confusing part of Florida’s injury law concerns fault.  Attorneys will talk about pure comparative fault.

Pure comparative fault means authorities put the fault (blame) on the involved drivers in the accident so that monetary damages can be paid to the victim or victims. In Florida, each driver can be assigned part of the fault.

Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group deals with pure comparative fault every day.  Their Land O’ Lakes auto accident lawyers explain that if it is determined that the victim is 20% at fault and the other driver is 80% at fault, then the victim can only recover 80% of their losses.

The best car accident attorney in Land O’ Lakes knows that it is vitally important for blame to be assigned properly.  They will do everything in their power to make sure all the evidence is properly presented to establish the victim’s lack of fault. Having recovered millions for their clients, Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group is always ready to help accident victims begin the process of their injury claim.

About Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group

Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group is a team of top-rated personal injury attorneys in Land O’Lakes, FL. Many of the firm’s attorneys have been acclaimed as among the one percent of all attorneys in the country. They have recovered millions for their clients and only charge a fee if they win. The firm strives to relentlessly protect their clients and improve the community through respect, communication, and service.

Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group

20525 Amberfield Dr. #4381

Land O’Lakes, FL 34638



Meet Our Team

It is very easy to describe what Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group does. Our mission statement says it all. We strive to "relentlessly pursue protecting our clients and improving our community through respect, communication and service". Put more simply, we help people.

Our firm Is Unique

Learn how taking care of our clients is our priority.

We are committed to our community and our clients with a level of legal expertise that is among the highest in the area. In fact, we were featured in Positively Tampa for our efforts:

Regardless of where you live in the Tampa Bay region, including Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, and Hernando Counties, we look forward to helping you make the best of your situation. Many of our attorneys have been acclaimed as among the one percent of all attorneys in the country, and they’re right here in our area, ready to help you.

We've got
you covered

When you hire an attorney, you’re looking for someone with experience in the practice areas and cases exactly like yours. Just like going to the doctor, if you have heart trouble, you see a cardiologist, not a general practitioner. Choosing a lawyer should be the same way.

Contact Us
About Your Case

We're ready to fight on your behalf. Request a free, no-risk consultation with our attorney's today.