Peace of Mind That Your Family Is Protected
An accurate and complete estate plan can protect your assets and the people you care about. The experienced wills and trusts attorneys at Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group in Pasco County, Fl. will ensure that you have all the right documents and all the bases covered in the event of illness or tragedy.
Our wills and trusts law firm provides comprehensive but affordable estate planning services in throughout Pasco County, including New Port Richey, Trinity, Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Hudson, Wesley Chapel, and all other areas in the county. We can also offer sophisticated strategies for our clients and complex estate considerations. We invite you to arrange a consultation.
Estate Planning Attorneys Mindful Of Details
Attorney Jaleh Piran-Vesseh is experienced in the intertwined disciplines of estate planning, estate administration and probate litigation and has worked with clients in Pasco County for many years. She is both familiar with issues pertaining to wills and trusts, as well as issues unique to Pasco County.
Additionally, because she regularly deals with the aftermath of poor estate planning at the hands of less qualified wills and trusts “professionals,” she drafts estate plans the right way the first time. She knows how to anticipate problems and what pitfalls to avoid. She thinks of everything she can to give her clients peace of mind and to spare their loved ones from similar conflicts.
In your initial consultation, we can meet at our headquarters in Pasco County, and we can explore all your estate planning considerations, including:
- Creating or updating your will – Every person should have a will, and it should be updated after major life events.
- Trusts – We help you choose the right instruments to manage your assets and incorporate your wishes for inheritance.
- Living Will and Health Care Proxy – Guide your loved ones regarding medical and end-of-life wishes.
- Powers of Attorney – Designate a trusted person to handle your affairs.
- Special Needs Trusts – Provide for a disabled child’s supplemental needs while preserving government benefits.
- Elder law and Medicaid planning – Plan today for nursing home care and transfer of wealth.
- Asset protection – Keep family wealth away from creditors.
- Guardianship Proceedings – Assert control to protect a family member in failing health.
- Any other questions you may have.
Comprehensive Planning Services
Whether you simply need a will or need more advanced solutions to protect your assets and provide for loved ones, we are here to help you accomplish your goals and provide peace of mind.
Our wills and trusts attorney asks the right questions to individualize your estate plan and provide peace of mind to you and your loved ones. Call Attorney Jaleh Piran-Vesseh today at 727-847-4878. The sooner you give her a call, the sooner she can begin helping you plan for a bright future.