Tampa Bay Property Insurance Claim Lawyers
Florida Property Insurance Claim Lawyers
How We Are Paid vs Public Adjusters
- We handle first-party insurance claims on a contingency basis.
- Our firm does not take a fee if there is no recovery under the claim.
- We get paid only if your claim is resolved. No payment from you required up front.
- If a lawsuit is filed and our client prevails, the insurance company pays our fee OVER AND ABOVE the amount of the claim NOT OUT OF your negotiated claim amount.
- Public Adjusters get paid a percentage of your negotiated claim amount so the client does not receive the entire negotiated settlement amount to pay for their damages.
- Attorneys are able to file suit and put more pressure on the insurance companies to pay because they know they aren’t just paying the claim. They know they are also paying attorney’s fees ON TOP OF the agreed value of the claim.
What We Do
- Analyze our client’s insurance contract and legal options.
- Send The Letter of Representation and handle all the communications with the adjusters from the insurance company.
- Engage qualified professionals for the scope of loss and cost of repair.
- Aggressively represent our clients in negotiations with their insurance company and manage distribution of insurance proceeds once an agreement to settle is made.
- Ensure the insurance carrier lives up to their end of the bargain, as spelled out by our client’s policy and the law as it applies to the claim.
The Kemp Ruge & Green Difference
- We’re here to help through the whole process.
- We will communicate on our client’s behalf with the insurance company and make sure that they treat our client fairly.
- We will gladly discuss any issues our client may have and answer questions specific to their situation.
- We are always on the policyowner’s side.
Are You Having Issues with Your Property Damage Claim?
A property insurance claim lawyer can assist you with your claim and help settle disputes. The Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group represents commercial and residential policyholders who have experienced significant property damage or are tied up in an ongoing property insurance claim dispute. With offices throughout the greater Tampa Bay area, we will help you understand your rights and provide you with a plan of action.
Which Types of Property Damage Claim Cases Do We Work On?
Our dedicated team is committed to getting the most from your insurance claim. We will navigate the policies, issues, and speak to the insurance companies on your behalf. Your case will receive unparalleled service through focused attention to detail, experienced and professional communication, and absolute determination to settle your claim within the areas of:
- Hurricane Damage Claims
- Fire Damage Claims
- Water Damage Claims
- Hail Damage Claims
- Roof Damage Claims
Insurance Company Tactics
Deny Your Claim
You may have been informed that the “damages do not meet your policy deductible”.
- The insurance adjuster may have failed to document all damages to your property.
- The insurance carrier simply chose to low-ball the claim.
Underpay Your Claim
Insurance companies will likely pay the least amount possible for your insurance claim. If you have been undercompensated for your damage, you have a right to submit a claim for additional insurance money.
Delay Your Claim
Delaying your claim, essentially keeping money in the bank, ensures interests are paid to a larger degree for the insurance carriers’ bank accounts.
Defend Against Your Claim
Insurance companies will defend their position through litigation.
(In any of these circumstances, you should reach out to an attorney to review your claim and the options that are available.)
The Policyowner’s Obligation
The Policyowner’s Obligation Under Their Policy Includes:
You must ensure that you take precautions so that your property is not further damaged.
Notify Insurance Company
You must report the insurance claim to your carrier in a timely manner.
Proof Of Loss
A proof of loss is a policyholder’s statement of the amount of money being requested, signed to and sworn to by the policyholder with documentation to support the amount requested. It is important to understand the Proof of Loss is not the claim.
This is a document that recites facts pertinent to a legal proceeding.
Examination Under Oath
This is a formal proceeding during which an insured, under oath and in the presence of a court reporter, is questioned by an insurance company representative if requested by the carrier.
(Your individual insurance policy will contain specific language regarding your rights and obligations.)
You Deserve Communication
You Deserve Answers
We offer you extraordinary legal expertise in the Tampa Bay area. We’re not only experienced Florida attorneys, we are caring, compassionate and ethical. Client satisfaction is extremely important to us.
Do you live in the Tampa Bay region and have questions about your property damage claim? For questions regarding your specific situation, please reach out to us at Kemp, Ruge & Green and we’d be happy to help.
You Deserve Results
The insurance company does not have your best interests in mind. Make sure that you select experienced property insurance claim lawyers to work on your behalf. We will work to ensure that your rights are protected and that you have the best chance possible of resolving the claim in your favor.
Contact us today for a caring, compassionate free consultation with your needs in mind.
We’re here to assist you.
NO FEE UNLESS YOU WIN
Call 1-877-941-4878 anytime – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for Free Consultation.