Holiday Car Accident
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Holiday, Florida
“I was involved in a rear end collision where I was the one rear ended. KRG has helped me tremendously. I had Cynthia as my paralegal and she has constantly kept me informed and been a pleasure to work with. Her assistance in this was invaluable to me. I would definitely recommend them to you. This whole process was easy.”
With thousands of vehicles on the road at any given moment, a car accident is inevitable. Indeed, even in rural and low-trafficked areas, car accidents occur. Nationally, car accidents are a leading cause of injuries and death. At the office of the Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group, our Holiday, FL car accident lawyers know that a car accident can be life-changing. If you’ve been in a serious crash, our lawyers want to help. For a free consultation with our Holiday, Fl car accident attorneys, please call us directly today.
Types of Car Accident Claims We Work On
No two car accidents are alike. You need an attorney on your side who will take a unique, personalized approach to investigating your crash and building your accident claim while also having experience in a wide range of car accident case types. At the law office of Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group, our Holiday, FL car accident lawyers can help you if you’ve been in a:
- Rear-end crash. Rear-end crashes are typically regarded as the least serious but most common type of car accident. At the Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group, we’ve seen some rear-end crashes that are in fact very serious. Let us help you recover the compensation you deserve.
- Head-on collision. A head-on collision is one of the most serious crash types – these types of accidents are often fatal. If you’ve been in a head-on collision and have suffered serious injuries, our legal team will be by your side to help you prove fault and get a settlement.
- Side-swipe accident. Often a result of illegal lane changes, driving in a blind spot, and failure to look, side-swipe accidents can be serious, especially when they occur at high speeds.
- T-bone crash. A T-bone accident occurs when the front-end of one vehicle strikes the side of another, forming a T-like shape. These accidents usually occur at intersections.
- Rollover accident. Rollover accidents can occur because a vehicle trips, because it tips when taking a turn too fast, or because it collides with another object that forces a rollover. Rollover accidents can be very serious, especially if vehicle occupants are ejected during the crash.
- Multi-vehicle pileup. While most multi-vehicle pile-ups happen at low speeds and, fortunately, don’t lead to serious injuries, when they do, getting to the bottom of who caused the case is important. Unfortunately, determining fault in this type of accident can be complex, not least of all because of the number of motor vehicles involved.
Car Accidents in Holiday Lead to Tragic Injuries
When a car accident occurs, it could lead to tragic injuries. Factors that can impact the severity of the accident and the amount of force involved in a crash include the angle and type of collision, the speed at which vehicles are traveling at the time of impact, and the safety features of the vehicles and their use, including whether or not occupants are belted at the time of crash.
Types of injuries and losses a person may suffer following a serious crash include:
- Traumatic brain injuries. If a person suffers a bump or blow to the head, or the penetration of the skull, they may suffer a traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- Spinal cord injury. One of the most tragic types of injuries that a person can incur is a spinal cord injury. This type of injury is irreversible, and can lead to partial or complete paralysis.
- Injuries to extremities. A person’s extremities may be severely harmed in a crash. Bone fracture injuries, crush injuries, amputation injuries, soft tissue injuries, and lacerations and skin injuries are all common.
- Internal injuries. In a car accident, a person’s internal organs may be damaged if they sustain blunt force or trauma, or if they are punctured by an object or a broken bone. For example, a broken rib may puncture a lung.
In addition to serious injuries, a car accident victim will likely incur expensive medical bills, suffer a disability that leaves them unable to work, and perhaps develop psychological injuries, too. Pain, suffering, and emotional distress are also common.
Being in a car accident may be the most traumatic event of your life. If you’ve been in a crash caused by someone else’s negligence, you need a skilled attorney on your side who will advocate for your rights. At the Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group, our lawyers understand what you’re going through.
Contact a Car Accident Attorney in Holiday
Call us at 1-877-941-4878 or submit a contact form for a free consultation.
Why Should I Hire Kemp, Ruge & Green?
It is very easy to describe what Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group does. Our mission statement says it all. We strive to “relentlessly pursue protecting our clients and improving our community through respect, communication and service.” Put more simply, we help people.
Everything we do is with that singular purpose in mind. If a client has been injured by someone else, we will do everything we can to make sure they get the best possible medical care at little or no expense to them. If a client is going through a divorce, we will vigorously work to help them get everything they need to put the pieces of their life back together and to make sure their rights are protected.
Our firm is unique; we are committed to our community and our clients with a level of legal expertise that is among the highest in the area. In fact, we were featured in Positively Tampa for our efforts.
Our attorneys are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a national group that provides a network for information exchange, local assistance and case referrals to top trial lawyers in America who have won large, complex cases. Fewer than 1% of attorneys nationwide earn this high distinction. We always provide legal representation in your best interests, maintaining open communication lines, and keeping you updated about your case every step of the way.
Regardless of where you live in the Tampa Bay region, including Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, and Hernando Counties, we look forward to helping you make the best of your situation. Many of our attorneys have been acclaimed as among the 1% of all attorneys in the country, and they’re right here in our area, ready to help you.
Common Questions About Personal Injuries in Holiday, FL
If you have sufficient coverage for your car, then you should not need to purchase any additional coverage from the rental company. During the duration of your rental your coverage basically transferred to the rental.
They usually consider factors like mileage, condition, and any packages added onto the car. After taking those into consideration they can assess the value using a formula.
Living in Holiday
Holiday is located in Pasco County, near Tarpon Springs.
Some of the sights to see are Anclote River Park, Race to Escape Attraction, and the National Comedy Hall of Fame Museum.
Holiday Local Services & Emergency Contact Information
In an emergency, always call 911.
After a motor vehicle crash:
- Holiday Fire Emergency – Dial 911
- Pasco County Fire Rescue – (813) 929-2750
- AdventHealth North Pinellas – (727) 942-500