COMMITTED TO THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group’s website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group’s website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain website features, content or services.
USE OF INFORMATION
- Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group’s websites to your interest, and also to help Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group tailor our website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group’s effort to keep you informed about events and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
- Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through this website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities if required by law or any governmental agency.
INFORMATION SENT BY WAY OF THE WEBSITE IS NOT SECURE
Any information sent to Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group by Internet e-mail or through the website may not be secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group over the Internet, either through Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group’s website or via email is done at your own risk.
COMMUNICATION TO/FROM THIS SITE DOES NOT CREATE ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Kemp, Ruge & Green Locations
11567 Trinity Blvd
Trinity, FL 34655
2454 N McMullen Booth Rd
Clearwater, FL 33759
11141 County Line Rd
Spring Hill, FL 34609
5401 W John F Kennedy Blvd
Tampa, FL 33609
14502 N Dale Mabry Hwy #200
Tampa, FL 33618
3903 Northdale Blvd
Tampa, FL 33624