Do you have a local cause you feel passionate about? Tell us about it, and you may just earn $1,000 for the cause you care about. At Kemp, Ruge & Green, we feel strongly about giving back to our community, and we would like your help in deciding where we should donate. Therefore, we have launched a new local campaign: Kemp’s Causes, #kempscauses, dedicated to improving the lives of the people we serve. If you want to be involved, read below:
- Each week, we will donate $1,000 to one of Kemp’s Causes.
- Kemp’s Causes can range from schools, youth sports, dance groups, rotary clubs, or even just an individual or family that needs a helping hand. As long as the cause is local, meaning inside Hernando, Hillsborough, Pinellas, or Pasco county, then they are eligible to enter.
- Please, no political campaigns.
- In order to nominate a cause, all you have to do is look at our weekly video on our YouTube Channel (Kemp’s Causes Playlist), subscribe to our channel, and leave a comment under the video with the cause you would like to nominate.
- You can only nominate one cause per week.
- We will calculate the winner based on the amount of “likes” or “thumbs up” your comment receives.
- If you do win, you are not eligible to win again for 90 days.
- Invite your friends, family, really anyone you can to get vote for your cause.
- The contest will run each week from Monday until the immediate Friday at 9 am.
- We will announce the winners every Friday.
- We will open nominations again on every Monday.
- Let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance.
- Good luck!
To nominate your organization – you must Comment Under the weekly YouTube Video
To win – People need to “Like” (or Thumbs Up) the Comment (Nomination) under the weekly YouTube video to win the weekly Kemp’s Cause. We are ONLY counting the Likes (or Thumbs Up) under the weekly YouTube comments.. Likes and comments from other social media platforms will not be used in the contest.