Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Serving New Port Richey, Florida
“My experience working with Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group has been absolutely amazing! They are extremely professional and kind. Ms. Sommer was a blessing to work with. She made the process bearable. She always got back to me with answers to any questions I had, as well as had so much patience with me during the whole process. It was a pleasure working with the Kemp, Ruge & Green law group and even more of a pleasure working with Ms. Sommer!”
-Kahini Triffo, client review
Why Would I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer in New Port Richey?
At Kemp, Ruge & Green, we are uniquely committed to the New Port Richey community and our clients. We combine a genuine spirit of caring with a level of legal expertise that is among the highest in the area. In fact, our firm includes acclaimed attorneys who rank among the top one percent of all attorneys nationwide. We look forward to helping you make the best of your situation and we’re right here in the New Port Richey area, ready to help.
Key Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Investigation of the accident
- Communication and negotiation with insurance companies
- Prove negligence
- Maximize the effort to get fair compensation
Personal Injury Cases We Specialize In
We represent people who have been injured in the following types of situations:
- Car accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boat accidents
- Bus accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bite accidents
- Negligent security
- Wrongful death
Call us at 1-877-941-4878 or submit a contact form for a free consultation.
Why Should I Hire Kemp, Ruge & Green?
It is very easy to describe what Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group does. Our mission statement says it all. We strive to “relentlessly pursue protecting our clients and improving our community through respect, communication and service.” Put more simply, we help people.
Everything we do is with that singular purpose in mind. If a client has been injured by someone else, we will do everything we can to make sure they get the best possible medical care at little or no expense to them. If a client is going through a divorce, we will vigorously work to help them get everything they need to put the pieces of their life back together and to make sure their rights are protected.
Our firm is unique; we are committed to our community and our clients with a level of legal expertise that is among the highest in the area. In fact, we were featured in Positively Tampa for our efforts.
Our attorneys are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a national group that provides a network for information exchange, local assistance and case referrals to top trial lawyers in America who have won large, complex cases. Fewer than 1% of attorneys nationwide earn this high distinction. We always provide legal representation in your best interests, maintaining open communication lines, and keeping you updated about your case every step of the way.
Regardless of where you live in the Tampa Bay region, including Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, and Hernando Counties, we look forward to helping you make the best of your situation. Many of our attorneys have been acclaimed as among the 1% of all attorneys in the country, and they’re right here in our area, ready to help you.
Common Questions About Personal Injuries in New Port Richey, FL
- What is Negligence?
- Negligence involves harm caused to another person by carelessness and not intentional harm.
- What Should I Do Immediately Following my Florida Car Accident?
- First: Call 911. Once that happens, someone from the Sheriff’s Office or a Highway Patrol Officer can respond to the scene. It’s important that you get the accident documented in the form of a police report, so that you have that for your case.
- Second: Call an attorney: An attorney can advise you on the steps to handle your property insurance claim, and resolve any injuries you may have sustained as a results of your accident. Insurance companies have attorneys working hard for them, and you need an attorney working just as hard for your rights.
- Who Will Pay for My Defense if I Am Sued Regarding an Auto Accident?
- There are many different types of insurance coverage that are available to you when you sign up for an insurance policy. If you elected bodily injury coverage to protect you if you were in an accident that was your fault, your insurance company will pay for your defense and hire an attorney for you.
Living in New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a small, densely-populated suburb of Tampa with a fast rate of growth in new businesses and housing complexes. It’s a part of Pasco County and has a recently-revitalized downtown zone with a small but diverse mix of restaurants, entertainment options, and locally-owned businesses. New Port Richey benefited from a face-lift during a city-wide effort to improve parks, landscaping, and other public spaces.
In the past 20 years, New Port Richey has struggled with a high crime rate that exceeds both the Florida average and the national average for all types of crimes. Pasco County and nearby Port Richey made national news for their struggles with the opioid epidemic and new first-of-a-kind initiatives to address it.
New Port Richey, Florida
Housing costs are low here, which attracts many young families and retirees on fixed incomes. The average citizen of New Port Richey has a home value of about $68,000 and pays about $780 in rent, both of which are significantly lower than the national average and make it easy to find affordable housing in the area.
Submit a contact form for a free consultation or call us at 1-877-941-4878 to discuss your case with a Florida personal injury lawyer.
New Port Richey Local Services & Emergency Contact Information
In an emergency, always call 911.
After a motor vehicle crash:
- Florida Highway Patrol – (305) 234-2240
- Pasco County Sheriff’s Office Emergency Dial 911; Non Emergency (727) 847-5878
- New Port Richey Car Accident Lawyer – (877) 941-4878
- New Port Richey Fire Emergency – Dial 911
- Florida Highway Patrol – (305) 234-2240
- Pasco County Sheriff’s Office Emergency Dial 911
- Pasco County Sheriff’s Office Nonemergency (727) 847-5878
About Your Case
We're ready to fight on your behalf. Request a free, no-risk consultation with our attorney's today.